Land Rover Oil Change in Raleigh and Cary, NC
The Dealership Difference
One vital step to keep your car in good condition is regularly scheduled oil changes. When your car, truck or SUV is operating, the oil undergoes thermal breakdown due to high temperatures. When this occurs, the oil becomes less effective as a lubricant and the engine parts rub together. Oil is crucial to a working vehicle, especially clean oil. When the oil is not replaced and these parts wear each other out, that's when it gets expensive. Having your vehicle's oil changed at Land Rover Cary rather than an independent shop will benefit you the most and is in the best interest in the care and longevity of your Land Rover vehicle.
Dealership Service Amenities
• Prices equal or less than independent service shops
• Factory-certified, genuine parts
• Factory-trained and certified technicians
• Factory oil filter designed specifically for your Land Rover
• Genuine Land Rover motor oil
• Maintain comprehensive vehicle history for optimal trade value
• The highest technically trained staff in the Triangle
• Authorized warranty repair facility
• Free comprehensive multi-point inspection
• No risk alignment check at request
• Complimentary alternate transportation
• Website coupons and exclusive email service offers
Most manufacturers recommend an oil change every 3,000 to 7,000 miles. This large difference comes from the effects of driving habits and the age of the engine. High-speed driving, dirt roads, frequently carrying heavy loads and stop-and-go driving all contribute to your engine needing extra lubricant more often. Additionally, older cars with high mileage need added attention as well. Our factory-trained technicians who perform oil changes are highly experienced.
At Land Rover Cary, we use only Land Rover genuine parts and genuine Land Rover motor oil. This benefits the life of your vehicle by increasing engine efficiency, improving fuel efficiency, offering better overall engine protection and is certified to meet the high standards of Land Rover vehicles. All of these benefits allow your Land Rover the opportunity to perform at its absolute best. During an oil change, the technician visually inspects fluids and components, checks air pressure in tires, checks brake system, steering and suspension, tops off all fluids and changes the filter. Refer to your owner’s manual for information on when to bring your vehicle in for maintenance service. It’s very important to always complete scheduled service on your vehicle.